** This giveaway is closed **
I'm partnering with snackTAXI for this month's giveaway! snackTAXI was launched in 2003 by Erin Kelly-Dill, a fellow mom who cringed at the number of plastic bags her family went through in a year. snackTAXIs are an environmentally-friendly substitute for plastic baggies - use (and re-use) them for snacks and sandwiches. They are made of 100% cotton material with a nylon lining. Free of lead and phthalates! Machine washable.
Don't tote your snacks or lunch around with you? Consider other uses for the snackTAXI... makeup bag, ipod tote, purse essentials...
snackTAXI has generously offered one of my incredible readers a gift pack including one "toadstools" sandwich-sack (7.5" x 6") and one "in the sky" snack-sack (6" x 4.5").
There are five ways to enter... you MUST leave a separate comment for each entry. If you leave one comment telling me you did all five things, that's only one entry! Please make sure your email is visible in your profile OR leave your email address in your comment!
Here's how to enter:
1. Publicly follow my blog by clicking "follow" over on the left side column. Leave a comment letting me know you're a follower.
2. Become a fan of Mama Jan's Kitchen on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you're a fan.
3. Become a fan of snackTAXI on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you did.
4. Visit snackTAXI's website and leave a comment here letting me know another snackTAXI item you would love to have.
5. Leave a comment letting me know how you would use this gift pack if you won!
Residents of U.S. and Canada only please. One lucky winner will be chosen on St. Patrick's Day, Wednesday 3/17 after 1pm PDT.